Cloud migrations are a crucial step in delivering and driving digital transformation. Successful migrations help organisations harness new capabilities, innovate, scale efficiently and reduce risk. However, all too often organisations hit a wall in their data migrations due to budget overruns and out-of-control costs. Transformation stalls out.
Cloud costs are the biggest expense in an organisation’s IT budget, and the biggest part of cloud costs are data projects. To make the most out of their cloud spend, tech leaders must first address visibility and control—a job for full-stack DataOps observability and governance guardrails.
Join Chief Disruptor, Unravel and fellow tech leaders for lunch to share your modern data stack successes, opportunities, and challenges. You will come away with actionable insights into cloud migration, optimisation and cost governance. The discussion will focus on:
• Sharing first-hand accounts from members’ experiences and from technical experts
• Exploring the successes, opportunities and challenges
• Sign-posting common hidden costs and drivers of spiralling costs
• Industry-leading approaches to full-stack visibility and observability
• Rethinking governance and accountability
• Identifying next steps to optimise performance, resources and costs
In partnership with